- Personalized Design and Installation: Pamela’s work is all about creating an outdoor space that is highly personalized for her clients. “I’ve never had any two clients who were alike” says Pamela. She has developed a design system that allows her to find out what style will fit each client’s personal taste range. She works closely with her clients during the design process to ensure that she’s hitting the mark. Pamela also meets her clients at their landscape installations when the layout is taking place. ‘Regardless of what type of drawings, sketches, or 3D renderings are developed during the design process, my clients really put things together when we have put the actual plants or planters in their intended spaces at the installation,’ says Pamela. This process ensures client satisfaction prior to actually planting, when it is still possible to make adjustments.
- Design Excellence and Versatility: Most people are amazed to see the style variety in Pamela’s photo gallery. She is educated in all landscape styles, from clean-lined, modern gardens to lush, tropical designs. Pamela’s education, experience and unique design system allow her to follow your design needs, whatever they might be. She was recognized for this design excellence with the prestigious Torch Award as an outstanding alumnus from the School of Architecture at Florida International University, the only university in the continental United States to offer subtropical landscape architecture. Her work is routinely recognized by national magazines, television, and newspapers. This design excellence mean great results for her clients.
- Landscape Color: Pamela loves garden color so much, she wrote the book on it – Best Garden Color for Florida! She tested 2500 plants over a 20 year period to see which ones gave the most color for the longest period of time with the least amount of care. This knowledge and experience gives her clients unparalleled beauty, endurance, and dependability of their plant color choices.
- Planters: Pamela has written five books on container gardening, and learned through the process that the planter was as important as what she planted in it. She worked closely with the major importers of glazed pottery to ensure each book had the latest styles. This extensive experience means you’ll be exposed to thousands of unique, top-quality choices for your pottery needs. And no one knows more than Pamela about what to plant in container gardens.
- Paving: Pamela updates old paving on patios, paths, and driveways with the latest natural stone, brick, or concrete pavers. She often changes the original design to create more flow throughout a property or more space for outdoor living.
- Outdoor Furniture & Accessories: Pamela coordinates outdoor furniture and accessories with the indoors of her clients’ homes, as well as with the surrounding landscape. Each space flows seamlessly into one another. Her furniture lines range from moderately-priced to high-end.
Design and installation of pools, landscapes, pottery, outdoor kitchens, lighting, hardscape, and furniture in Palm Beach County, including Jupiter, Boca Raton, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Delray Beach, and Wellington.
Who We Are
Pamela Crawford is an award-winning, nationally known landscape designer and author of ten best-selling gardening books. She has successfully designed over 1500 landscapes in Palm Beach County in the last 25 years. Her beautiful designs are routinely covered by newspapers, national magazines and television. She has a Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture, a post-graduate four year degree. Her goal is to 'get inside her client's heads' so to speak - to design a landscape that will make them smile!Learn More
Services include design and installation of landscapes, patios, pools, container gardens, outdoor kitchens, and furniture in Palm Beach County, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, and Jupiter.Learn More
What Sets Us Apart
Container Gardening Photos
Landscape Design Tips
By Pamela Crawford I began planting container gardens in the Palm Beach landscape for landscape design clients back in the early 1990’s. The rage then was mixed annuals in planters, most of which were located near a pool. Planter selection was limited to plastic or terra cotta – boring, to say the least. I attempted […]Read More