Pamela Crawford is a gardening expert with the following experience:
– Currently researching and writing container gardening books. Also designs planters for Kinsman Company, their best-selling product line, the side planting system (retail: kinsmangarden.com, wholesale, kinsmanwholesale.com)
– Holds the record for media buzz about container gardening! Currently, she is a frequent guest host for GardenSmart TV doing garden makeovers and demonstrating container gardening ideas and concepts. As an expert in her field, she has also appeared on The Fine Living Network, gardenloverstv.com, and numerous local tv shows. Her work has been featured on the cover of Better Homes & Gardens publications as well as in Southern Living, HGTV Magazine, Fine Gardening, Country Gardens, Country Almanac, Small Gardens, and over 2500 newspapers.
– Has written and published 12 gardening books, 6 on container gardening. She actually plants all the containers in the books and watches them grow all season.
– Has any years of designing of luxury landscapes, pools, and hardscapes. Extensive experience designing with fine pottery.
– Owned and operated a wholesale nursery for many years
– Master’s degree in landscape architecture
– Worked for Lechuza US to increase their direct-to-consumer sales of planters. That work included a 15-page magazine that was featured on the back cover of 750,000 US gardening magazines in the spring of 2012. She also developed a 13-part video series for their web site, www.lechuza.us. And most recently, she completed a Direct Response TV ad for a Lechuza planter.
Pamela’s goal is to use her broad experience in the gardening industry, coupled with her creative design skills, to create a myriad of highly-successful garden products and beautiful gardens. She also loves writing books!